The ACEA, with cooperation and support from Atlantic County Executive Dennis Levinson and the Board of Freeholders, offers the following information during this unprecedented public health crisis that is impacting the health and prosperity of our business community.
The U.S. Small Business Administration declared New Jersey an economic disaster zone, allowing small businesses and private non-profit organizations to apply for loans of up to $2 million to cover loss of revenue as a result of COVID-19.
- Visit www.sba.gov/disaster
- Call SBA Customer Service at 800-659-2955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the SBA District Office at 973-645-2434
PRIVATE SECTOR ASSISTANCE
- Facebook announced $100 million grant program for small businesses
- Learn more at www.facebook.com/business/boost/grants
- Visit New Jersey Economic Development Authority at www.njeda.com or call 609-858-6767
- Call the New Jersey Business Action Center at 1-800-JERSEY-7
- View and submit questions to https://cv.business.nj.gov regarding impacts of COVID-19 on businesses
- Assembly Bill 3845/Senate Bill 2284 heading to Governor’s desk to authorize the NJEDA to offer grants in response to COVID-19
- View bills at www.njleg.state.nj.us
The Atlantic County Economic Alliance has been designated as the lead agency for regional economic development. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide you with updated
information as it becomes available.
Their staff is available to provide guidance and assistance. Please visit them online at: www.aceanj.com and follow them on social media.