Food Vendors, Exhibitor General Rules And Regulations
Sponsor and exhibitor spaces are pre-assigned by the planning committee. Wherever possible, spaces will be made in keeping with the preferences of the individual. The Committee reserves the right to make the final determination of ALL space assignments in the best interests of the event. Food vendors, exhibitors must participate the full day. Early break down is not permitted. YOU MUST REPORT TO our Vendor COORDINATOR TO RECEIVE YOUR ASSIGNED SPACE. Exhibitors may arrive for set-up no earlier than 7:00 AM and no later than 10:00 AM. There will be no exceptions. THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT. NO RAIN DATE. NO REFUNDS.
Food vendors, exhibitors are charged with the knowledge and compliance with all local, county and state laws, ordinances and regulations pertaining to health, fire prevention, and public safety while participating in this event. Food vendors and exhibitors must comply with the New Jersey Sales Tax Laws and all other applicable local, county and state regulations. Food vendors and exhibitors conducting sales must have a Valid New Jersey Sales Tax Card available for display and are responsible to comply with all sales tax regulations for charging, collection and remittance of sales tax fees to the New Jersey Division of Taxation.
To obtain a New Jersey Sales Tax Card call the state: (609)292-5994. The Mays Landing Merchants Association and co-sponsors will not be responsible for any injury or loss that may arise or come to the LESSEE of his/her property for any cause while they or said personal property is on display, during arrival or departure. The Mays Landing Merchants Association, contractors, nor any officers, staff members or assigns of the event shall be responsible for the safety of the property of the food vendors, exhibitors, and sponsors or from theft, damage by fire, accident, vandalism and or other causes.
It is recommended that lessees obtain adequate insurance coverage, for property loss or damage and liability for personal injury. Accordingly, it will be the responsibility for the food vendor, exhibitor, and sponsor, respectively, to secure insurance or otherwise protect itself and its property against such loss or damage.
- Vendors will be able to pull onto Farragut Ave and/or Parson’s Row for set up on Saturday, October 19th from 7 AM to 10 AM.
- ALL VENDOR VEHICLES must be off of Farragut Ave and Parson’s Row no later than 10:30 a.m.
- Please be prepared and ready for customers no later than 10:30 a.m.
- We ask that you DO NOT break down before 4:00 p.m.
- Our tent supplier is Petrosh’s Big Top and can be reached at (609) 804-9805. Indicate you will be a vendor at our event for special pricing. You will be invoiced directly.
- Food vendors preparing food on-site:
- Please be sure to contact Chris DeBiase, Fire Official, Fire Sub-Code Official, Township of Hamilton at (609) 625-1511 ext 484.
- Please note there will be a county inspector making sure the preparation is up to legal standards for the event. Food vendors must submit an application to the Atlantic County Department of Health. Applications are available at: http://www.atlantic-county.org/documents/health-topics/MobileRetailFoodEstablishmentApplication.pdf
- The Health Department contact person is:Jill Miles, Principal REHS
Atlantic County Division of Public Health
Phone: 609-645-5971 ext. 4367
- The Fire Marshal contact person is:David G. Buzby
Atlantic County Department of Public Safety